Biotechnology Multinational based in Salamanca, needs to incorporate
GMP Quality Assurance Project Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will play a key role in the establishment of two new greenfield CMO facilities. With your rich experience as QA specialist in EU GMP environment you will initially advise the project team in all GMP related aspects of construction and play a key role in the technical transfer team. In parallel you will build up the quality management system with the help of external resources and implement it into all working processes.
After the successful start of operations, you will completely oversee the Quality Management of all Spain operations.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in sciences fields.
- You have years of professional experience in the field of EU GMP quality systems of manufacturing plant
- During your career you have been able to build up a very profound knowledge and competence in the EU GMP regulations, especially with regard to vaccine manufacturing.
Your attributes and skills:
- In order to be able to communicate effectively with the relevant internal and external stakeholders, you will have very good written and oral Spanish and English skills.
- You have a talent for communication, act as an experienced coach and have excellent skills in guiding and supporting various stakeholders.
- Salary and benefits according to qualifications.
- You enjoy working in an international growing team in a very specialized business where you have possibilities to grow in your carrier.
Interested – please apply through email@example.com