Biotechnology Multinational based in Salamanca, needs to incorporate
Production Manager, animal, biotech, chemical or food industry
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will play a major role in the establishment of one of two new greenfield CMO facilities and its operations. With a background from hands-on production, you will become involved in the initial design and construction phase before taking the responsibility the commercial production.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will – supported by the QA manager, coach your team to work according to GMP based regulations and you will plan and coordinate organizational as well as material resources.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in science, microbiology, veterinary, chemistry or bioprocessing.
- You have understanding / experience in animal products production.
- You will bring some years of managerial experience, but you still like to be hands-on with your team and like to think pro-active to identify improvement opportunities.
- A profound knowledge on hygiene measures is key and you have been involved in implementation of quality systems. You know how to live actively with a quality system which you will monitor and improve in the team and you will take part in customer audits.
- You understand regulatory requirements and as a part of the quality system you will arrange for the health and safety of your team.
- Understanding of budgeting preferred.
Your attributes and skills:
- In order to be able to communicate effectively with the relevant internal and external stakeholders, you will have very good written and oral Spanish and English skills.
- You have a talent for communication, act as an experienced coach and have excellent skills in guiding and supporting various stakeholders.
- Salary and benefits according to qualifications.
- You enjoy working in an international growing team in a very specialized business where you have possibilities to grow in your carrier.
Interested – please apply through email@example.com